About the Prize Draw
- The promoter of the Customer New year Giveaway 2022 (“Prize Draw”) is Please Connect Me Limited, 10 John Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 2EB (“Please Connect Me”).
- The Prize Draw will take place between 1st January 2023 00:00 GMT to 1 April 2023 00:00 GMT.
- You will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw if you qualify (see “How to enter” below) unless you opt out (“How to opt out”).
Queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Prize Draw is open to any Please Connect Me customers who sign up to any paid services through our service between 1st January 2023 00:00 GMT and 1 April 2023 00:00 GMT (“customer”, “customers”).
You will qualify as a “customer” if you hold a Please Connect Me account, and have signed up to any paid services, including but not limited to Broadband, TV, Mobile and Insurance packages provided by any of our supplier partners, between 1st January 2023 00:00 GMT and 1 April 2023 00:00 GMT .
You will be considered as a “user”, instead of a “customer” if you hold a Please Connect Me account, but did not sign up to any paid services, including but not limited to Broadband, TV, Mobile, Insurance packages provided by any of our supplier partners, between 1st January 2023 00:00 GMT and 1 April 2023 00:00 GMT .
There is no minimum value or contract length required for any of the services you sign up to required to qualify as a “customer”
- If you are a “customer”, you will not qualify for the prize draw if on the last day of the promotion period, 1 April 2023 00:00 GMT:
You are not resident in England, Scotland or Wales, or we reasonably believe you are not resident in England, Scotland or Wales based on the information we hold about you.
You are below the age of 18.
You have opted out of the Prize Draw.
The customer account in your name is no longer open.
You work for Please Connect Me or any other parties affiliated to this Prize Draw.
You may not enter this Prize Draw if you live in Northern Ireland because of the law governing prize draws in Northern Ireland.
- Each customer will only be entitled to one entry each.
- Anyone affiliated with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
How to enter
- Customers who qualify under the conditions outlined above will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw starting on 1st January 2023 00:00 GMT. No further actions are required to enter to this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is a free prize draw. No payment is required, nor will it be accepted to enter.
- If you don’t wish to take part in the Prize Draw, you can opt out by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also notify us using the same email address should you change your mind.
- You must opt out before the 1st January 2023 00:00 GMT to be excluded from the Prize Draw. If there is a delay in processing your opt out request, we may not be able to exclude you from the Prize Draw. If you win, you can still refuse to accept your prize.
- The prizes for the Prize Draw are:
New Year Hamper x 3
- TP-Link Wifi booster, or
- Amazon Echo Dot, or
- Amazon Firestick; and
- Vodafone Mobile WiFi
- ANKER power bank
- Kingsbridge Chocolate spoons
- The winner will be selected randomly from all qualifying customers entered into the Prize Draw.
- Please Connect Me’s decision will be final and will have no obligation to respond to queries related to the result of the Prize Draw.
If you win
- Within 30 days after the Prize Draw has closed and where we can, we will contact the selected winners, who have been checked against the eligibility criteria outlined in points 4,5, 6 and 7 above, by email and/or phone to let them know they have won.
- We will use the contact details we hold for the selected winners including current postal, email address and contact numbers.
When you will not be entitled to your prize
- You will not be contacted in accordance to point 15 above and will not be eligible to claim your prize in any of the following circumstances:
You have moved outside of England, Scotland or Wales.
You have required the prize to be delivered to an address outside of England, Scotland or Wales.
We do not have your valid address as part of our records
We discover that you do not meet our qualifying criteria outlined in points 4,5,6 and 7 above.
You inform us that you would like to opt-out/ reject your prize.
We don’t receive a response to our attempts to contact you as set out in point 16 within 7 days of our initial attempt to contact you.
- When this happens, we will select an alternative winner from qualifying customers who have not already been selected.
Changes or cancellation
- In some circumstances, it may not be possible to run the Prize Draw. These include:
failure or inability of a third party to perform services
a legal or regulatory reason
other circumstances beyond our reasonable control
- In some circumstances we might have to change our rules when:
we reasonably believe the change will benefit our customers and users
we consider it necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Prize Draw
If there is a cancellation or delay, we will let you know by placing a notice on our website as soon as possible.
- If the Prize Draw cannot go ahead, or is delayed or cancelled, we will not be liable to any qualifying customers or winners, and will not compensate them for the loss of chance.
- By entering the Prize Draw, or/and accepting the prize should you win, you consent to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your information including and not limited to your name, email address, and other contact information in order to process your entry to the Prize Draw and to contact you about your entry.
If you would like to erase your data from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org